Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Card Making

I've been busy working on my household to do list so I haven't had any time for card making.  I made sure I had the most important items completed so that I could spend Saturday morning making some cards and it was just what I needed!  I find card making so relaxing.  I putter around, enjoy my morning coffee and really just focus on the moment.

I'm back to making Thank You cards.  I got some new paper...even though I told myself I have to use what I have.  I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem!

I'm entering this card in the There She Goes TSG119 Challenge.

This is the second card I made today.  Actually I made three of these cards because; hey, it's just as easy to make three cards as it is to make one :)


I'm entering this one in the My Favorite Things Week 32 Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets